Skillset :Analytical Reasoning, computer and software applications, develop training curriculum, documentation or manuals, Documentation Skills
Experience :10 to 12 Years
Job Profile :
• To drive, patrol and oversee the delivery of multiple streams of work related to projects within open ERP.
• To have a birds view over the projects Life cycle and delivery.
• Responsible for analysing dash board information and project information to ensure both client and internal expectations are met.
• To understand the development process and ensure standardization is adhered to
• To perceive and walk the clients through the ‘PPTS’ vision. Ensure that stakeholders, client project teams, internal departments and development teams understand the objectives, end goal of the project and the road maps to get to the successful closure.
• To assist in defining strategic business requirements and to comprehend complex client needs.
• To identify Pre project risk and communicate it to the management.
• To continually engage and manage clients representing PPTS.
• To be the escalation point for the project managers and as well as the clients.
• To coordinate and participate in monitoring, review and auditing processes related to service delivery.
• To ensure service related documentation is accurate and kept up- to- date at all times.
• To undertake administration tasks associated with own activities.
• To handle supervision of practice, coaching of staff, recruitment, performance planning, performance appraisals, performance management, shrinkage management and Time sheet approval.
• To ensure all staff in area of responsibility are supported to maintain excellence in service delivery and have opportunities for professional development through Learning and development assessment and planning, delivery of training packages to staff and transfer of learning to the workplace.
• Preparing annual budgets and plans and manage the team within the budget limit
Full Skillset: Skills : Analytical Reasoning, computer and software applications, develop training curriculum, documentation or manuals, Documentation Skills, English communication skills, excellent written communication skills, Good Interpersonal and communication skills. Tele-calling protocols. Customer Orientation. Good sales and persuasion skills. Problem analysis and problem-solving. Internet etiquette. Industry Orientat, good planning, presentation, time and project management skills, inspire and motivate, Integration & collaboration tools, leadership development education, Logical Reasoning, Manual,Automation,DB/DW, MS-Office, professional, ethical and persuasive, strategic, analytical, critical and creative, training and instructional methods