Skillset :SAP - ( Financial Accounting and Controlling & Financial Supply Chain Management & Material Management & Production Planning & Project System )
Experience :3-5 Years
Job Profile :
1. Attending meetings with the client.
2. Gathered Information on their current business processes and prepare a document on that which is nothing but As-Is process.
3. Gathered information on their business requirements, and prepare a document on that which is nothing but To-Be process.
4. Mapping the source data element for each data element in the target environment, which is nothing but Data Mapping.
5. Finding the gap between As-Is and To-Be processes, which is nothing but Gap Analysis.
6. And prepare a document on the requirements gathered during workshops which is nothing but Business Blueprint.
7. Based on this technical people implement business processes.
8. Invoived in Functional testing and Integration Testing.
9. Configured Global settings and Enterprise structure settings.
10. Configured G/L, A/P, A/R, Asset Accounting.
11. Prepared End user training Document.
12. Preparing workflow which is nothing but sequnce of business processes flow to complete the project within defined scope, budget and time. This provide settings
and guidelines to other consultants based on that they do further changes.
13. Production support after Go Live.
Roles of a functional consultant in a Support Projects:
When an ERP project goes live and end users start using the system for their real time business, the project gets enter into the support phase. Since end users are
new to the system & new issues/challenges are highly expected.
1. Primarily responsible for Handling tickets/tasks and application support to the end-users.
2. When an issue comes to diagnose, analyze and solve it.
3. Also responsible for enhancements.
4. Writing functional specifications.
5. Preparing Test Data & its testing.
6. Interaction with client/end users & updating the status.
7. Training the end users and preparing end user training material.
8. There will also be interaction with other modules consultants.
9. Creation of process documents & its updation.