Skillset :Automation Testing, computer and software applications, develop training curriculum, documentation or manuals,Tele-calling protocols
Experience :6+ Years
Job Profile :
• Define, implement and manage quality assurance processes, testing methodologies and supporting tools.
• Contribute to the development of high-quality systems and products by ensuring functionality meets documented specifications, product requirements and organizational goals.
• Review requirements to provide feedback on completeness, testability and other risk areas that could impact product quality.
• Perform regression, system acceptance and smoke testing whenever required.
• Work with project management and operations to ensure quality of processes and procedures.
• Educate team members across the department regarding the quality function and their role in ensuring quality standards are met.
• Build strong relationships with business and technology stakeholders and champion continuous improvement initiatives across departmental functions.
• Produce quality metrics, testing results and other reports for all leadership team.
• Ensure a high level of internal and external customer service. Investigate (and correct) customer issues and complaints relating to quality.
• Develop and analyse statistical data and product specifications to determine standards and to establish quality and reliability expectancy of finished products.
• Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes
• Formulate, document and maintain quality control standards and on-going quality control objectives.
• Create, document and implement inspection criteria and procedures.
• Solicit feedback from customers to assess whether their requirements are met
• Apply total quality management tools and approaches to analytical and reporting processes.
• Design, develop and implement quality control training programs.
• Implementing company’s quality controls and policies such as ISO standardisation requirements and moving to next level i.e., CMMI
• Undertaking internal quality audits.
• Provide updates to higher officials about quality issues.
• Supervises employees reporting to her/him to ensure they meet performance standards.
• Creates individual development plans for each employee reporting to him/her.
• Assists the Delivery Manager in developing annual budgets and plans.
Proven work experience as a manager
• Minimum of 6 + years of IT domain experience.
• Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
• Strong report writing and record keeping ability
• The ability to interpret data and statistics
• Familiar with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops etc.)
• Strong Communication and Interpersonal skills
• The Ability to Measure and Assess Staff Training Needs
• Familiarity with quality standards and processes
Automation Testing, computer and software applications, develop training curriculum, documentation or manuals, Documentation Skills, English communication skills, excellent written communication skills, Good Interpersonal and communication skills. Tele-calling protocols. Customer Orientation. Good sales and persuasion skills. Problem analysis and problem-solving. Internet etiquette. Industry Orientation, good planning, presentation, time and project management skills, leadership development education, Manual,Automation,DB/DW, MS-Office, strategic, analytical, critical and creative, technical training for staff