Resellers are majorly another module in the Odoo open source ERP platform. In Odoo you tend to have a great opportunity to set up your resellers and choose to forward some leads/tasks to them. Resellers will also be effectively listed in the Reseller’s Tab on your website. Odoo is successfully implemented by people who work for major MNCs and IT companies and as an Odoo website partner who are of large numbers and are definitely present all over the world.
It is noteworthy however that the Odoo ecosystem is designed in such a way that it offers the best customer experience to all its Odoo users, right from the product to implementation services. In order to fully guarantee that, the implemented Odoo Partner Program ensures this:
All official partners will have the resources and knowledge required to offer all possible Odoo implementation services.
Today Odoo has a steady count with over 800+ partners in more than 120 countries all across the globe and is surely growing.
Why become an Odoo Partner?
Odoo has surely positioned itself today as one of the most downloaded and easily demanded enterprise software in the market overall, covering any industry need and purpose as well as the company size with a powerful wide scope and overall usability along with the flexibility to approach other vendors. As Odoo has been growing rapidly and nonstop in the last few years, the demand for the Odoo implementation service in the local markets has increased considerably as well, the major reason why we tend to require a lot more local integrators to fully amplify its growth and also to benefit the same.
In fact, the Odoo Partnership Program tends to allow our partners to fully have all the necessary commercial assistance and training along with the right tools to better start their activities with Odoo. These activities include:
- All the Odoo Enterprise GitHub repositories which is to be used by the developers
- The ability to effectively report bugs that are to be fixed by Odoo on the customer’s end
- Access to an open Account Manager at Odoo SA to enable the discussion of strategic, sales and all service issues
- Increase visibility and recognition, by being able to be listed as an official partner on Odoo.com and on their Partners page
- Yearly upgrade training sessions which will better build their progress when a new version is being released
- Access to all the Partners Portal
- Odoo sales enhancement after the training session
- Access to all the Odoo E-learning educational platform material
Some of the other benefits for a partner Odoo official partners will benefit from including a commission of up to 20% on Odoo Enterprise sales, which is also parallel in nature, depending on the partnership level. Partners can also get a 100% commission rate on the Odoo SH platform.
An Official Odoo partner is probably the best contact for all your Odoo projects. They are the ones who will be able to provide you with any required Odoo consulting that is to be adapted to your project along with all the implementation licenses.
Having the Odoo Official Partner label is also a dedicated role to companies that aim to offer quality services on Odoo for its users.
From a customers perspective, working with an Official Partner can guarantee that the partner:
– Is very much equipped professionally and fully trained on Odoo
– Has all the required access to Odoo Enterprise source code
– Has direct relationships with Odoo and its support team to resolve escalate issues
– Publishes references that are directly on www.odoo.com
– Follows all the standard transparent ranking system: Ready, Silver, Gold
– Gets early and enhanced access to training sessions (which is updated weekly)
But becoming a partner with Odoo doesn’t just come with all the pros. There are some productivity measures that need to be upscaled and included too. Partners Commitment is what an Odoo official partner commits to:
– Properly train their staff by following all the Odoo training sessions
– Become a Certified Odoo Partner effectively and immediately
– Have the best and dedicated resources solely assigned to Odoo projects
– Be fully available for all the periodic meetings with the Odoo account managers
– Be on the 1st level of support and as a priority for the clients who use Odoo
– Aim to promote Odoo Enterprise in their specific region
So here is how you set up the reseller on Odoo for your account:
- Install reseller module from the main and default app list.
- Make sure to set up a partner-level
- Set the level for Partner using the drop-down menu. You can also navigate within the contact menu to create/ select partner contact
It is important to note however that:
While we hit the existing publish button, a new page appears of the partner in the website and will stay open without shutting down.
PPTS is an ISO Certified Official Odoo Gold Partner in USA, France and India. We take pride in being one among the most trusted Official Odoo Partners in rendering Customization and Implementation Services in Odoo ERP.
With over a decade long experience in the market and 9+ years of providing enterprise business solutions, PPTS is majorly a frequent contributor of some significant Odoo Apps. We boost of holding several satisfied customers globally.The team as of now has 200 + functional technology experts.
Some of the Odoo Services provided by us at PPTS include:
– Odoo ERP Implementation
– Odoo ERP Customization
– Odoo ERP Integration
– Odoo ERP Migration
– Odoo ERP Support
Feel free to contact us for any queries
What is Odoo ?
Odoo is a suite of open source business apps that cover all your company needs: CRM, eCommerce, accounting, inventory, point of sale, project management, etc.
Benefits of Odoo Reseller?
• All the Odoo Enterprise GitHub repositories which is to be used by the developers
• The ability to effectively report bugs that are to be fixed by Odoo on the customer’s end
• Increase visibility and recognition, by being able to be listed as an official partner on Odoo.com and on their Partners page
• Yearly upgrade training sessions which will better build their progress when a new version is being released
• Access to all the Partners Portal and all the Odoo E-learning educational platform material
What is an Odoo partner and reseller?
The Odoo Official Partner label is fully dedicated to companies that offer quality services on Odoo and also has access to Odoo Enterprise source code.
Can Odoo be reselled as SaaS Service?
Odoo SaaS Kit is built on the Install-&-Use strategy. This means that it carries structure code to transform your Odoo server into an Odoo SaaS service host.